All sweat members must
abide by the following rules and regulations
- Opening Hours: 5am - 8pm, every day, including weekends
and public holidays.
- Access to the SWEAT facility and the use of equipment is only
available to registered members
- All members must swipe their ID cards at the door access
control with every visit.
- SWEAT will not take any responsibility for any injury caused to
members. Members are responsible for using all equipment safely and
in accordance with directions given by SWEAT staff. If any member
requires assistance or instruction, a SWEAT staff member should be
contacted via the details given on the SWEAT website.
- Members are expected to clean down and return all equipment to
its appropriate place once they have finished using it.
- All members must dress suitably at all times, including
appropriate foot wear.
- Members should carry and use a towel at all times in the SWEAT
- Any damage to equipment or the facility must be reported
immediately to the SWEAT Manager.
- No children are allowed to be in the SWEAT facility at any
- The last member to leave the SWEAT facility at any time of day
should ensure that lights, fans and the stereo are turned off and
all doors are closed and locked securely.
- SWEAT will take no responsibility for the loss of any
- Members should behave appropriately in the SWEAT facility at
all times and give consideration to other members using the
- Two weeks' notice must be given for any membership
- Any decision made by the SWEAT committee and management is
- Rules are subject to change at any time.
October 21, 2015